St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. is a Catholic Educational Institution which forms communities that strengthen faith and morals and uplift human dignity. Impelled by merciful love, the school community participates actively in building a transformed society characterized by love of God, neighbor, justice, peace, reconciliation and integrity of creation.
Inspired by the compassion of Jesus, zeal of St. John Eudes and St. Mary Euphrasia, and the values of St. Bridget, the school community forms persons who are leaders and service – oriented. Drawn by love and passionate for justice and peace to achieve a culture of reconciliation, the institution offers quality education through programs and services supported by appropriate resources and technology responsive to holistic and societal needs
Faithful to Good Shepherd charism of compassion and the mission of reconciliation, St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. is committed to developing a Bridgetine Graduate who values all creation with dignity.Faithful to Good Shepherd charism of compassion and the mission of reconciliation, St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. is committed to developing a Bridgetine Graduate who values all creation with dignity.
- To institutionalize, implement and innovate continuously innovate on the general policies and guidelines for school management.
- To strengthen the implementation of the different special programs (Academic Program, Capacity Building Program, A Good Shepherd Program, GS Partnership Program, External Relations Program, Marketing and Promotions Program, Lingap Pastol Program and Shepherding Program) of SBCA.
- To articulate and embrace the Bridgetine Culture inspired by the Expected Bridgetine Graduate Attributes.
- To ensure provisions for quality resources and technology for SBCA to cultivate professionalism and altruistic service to stakeholders.
- To respond significantly to prevailing needs of the people in the wider community through an extensive Lingap Pastol Program implementation.
- To widen institutional commitment by providing additional programs and services of the Good Shepherd mission as continuing response to the needs of the times.
INSTITUTIONAL CORE VALUES
St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. strives to develop individuals who are “COMPASSIONATE PERSONS” and whose love for Christ and His Church is also their love for the least of the brothers and sisters. It seeks to develop persons who give witness that “a person is of more value than a whole world.”
St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. strives towards to form individuals who have burning desire to make God known, those who have loved, served and saved souls, individuals who have the will to fulfill the duties of their state with eagerness, affection, courage and perseverance.
St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. strives towards the development of community of persons who believes the Church of Christ includes the least of the brothers and sisters needing to be loved and served. It seeks to form individuals who are willing to share their time, talent and treasures with those who have little or none at all, individuals who help without expecting anything in return. It seeks to form persons who promote a climate of evangelical welcome and kindness, peace and harmony at all means.
St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. strives to form community of persons who are worthy of trust, individuals who are able to respect the accomplishment of others and able to accept their own strength and weaknesses; individuals who have the skill to give the information objectively and truthfully.
St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. strives towards the formation of communities of persons who are grateful to their blessings, individuals who recognize their essential quality with every other individual and adhere to the Golden Rule. It seeks to develop individuals who see that they have moral obligation to express themselves truthfully. It seeks to form loving persons who have chosen to love other persons as another self. It commits itself to individuals who are aware of their human dignity; and are able to practice fairness, righteousness and uprightness in doing things and in dealing with others.
St. Bridget College Alitagtag Inc. strives for the formation of persons who are loyal and supportive to their country. It seeks to develop individuals who appreciate Filipino history and culture, its heritage of freedom, traditions, values and ideals of justice and peace.